Position Name: Travel Consultant
Job Description/ Responsibility:
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Study existing market and facilities, Research, Create and Develop Package Tour products.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation for products.
- Explore marketing feasibility, and Identify clients in various levels for the products.
- Communications and contact clients.
- Provide clients with proper information and consultancy and handle them appropriately including visa processing & related documentations.
- Dealing with product related emails and queries and maintain proper filings.
- Any other job assigned by the management time to time.
- Submit periodical achievement report/ statement.
- Minimum Graduate (Preferably in Sales/ Marketing)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable