|Transcom Distribution Co. Ltd.
Transcom Distribution Co. Ltd. is currently looking for enthusiastic and dedicated person as: Project Lead
Job Responsibilities of Project Lead
- Team Management: Lead & Mentor a team of project managers. Set performance parameters and evaluate the Team Members based on those key parameters.
- Set Realistic Goals: Set practical and realistic goals for projects. Moreover, develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
- Defines Project Roles and Responsibilities: Define the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another.
- Provide Proper Guidance to Team Members: Provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
- Evaluate Projects: Evaluate the progress of project on regular basis to overcome mistakes and achieve targets by detecting the mistake or fault in a timely manner.
- Communications Strategy: Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management. Maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Manages to Project Priorities: Understand the weight of issues of different projects and set priority and strategies to resolve those issues.
- Risk Identification and Mitigation Plan: Identify the probable risks of projects and share the mitigation plan with the team and top management.
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving: Identifies, develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist. Works cross functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Work with senior management to resolve more complex problems.
- Develop Tools and Techniques: Develop tools and techniques for distributing tasks according to the skills of every team member and also to evaluate the performance of all team members.
- Maintain Budget for Projects: Help the Team Members to prepare Project budget and provide proper justification in any case of alternation of the budget during the span of the project.
- Pharmacovigilance activity: Reporting adverse events to NNPPL, follow up, reconciliation, assuring QMS, face PV audit & manage CAPA, follow &review Safety Data Exchange Agreement.
Qualifications and Requirement of the Role
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with Masters in Business Administration/ Economics/ Development Studies with 8+ years of project management experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project implementation (Preferably with NGOs, INGOs and Government)
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Exceptional time management skills with proven track record of leadership skills at a high level
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Bengali
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative
- Work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
- Can shift readily between the "big picture" and the small but crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively with a team
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions from a project critical perspective and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipate operational and tactical risks and track them effectively.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Project Management tools
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years.
Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application with colour photograph should reach the General Manager - Human Resource, Transcom Distribution Co. Ltd. , Gulshan Tower (6th Floor), Plot # 31, Road # 53, Gulshan North C/A, Dhaka - 1212. Or you may apply through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th of February, 2017.