Job responsibilities for the candidate:
- Manage construction sites and timely execution of projects
- Ability to Prepare Projects Running Bills & Supervise site staff and coordinate between Management and site.
- Coordinate with architecture & engineering consultants for efficient and smooth functioning of projects
- Coordination between Management and Project sites
- Budgeting and Estimating, their proper application to projects and control at site
- Preparation and implementation of project schedule as per targets set by Management
- Preparing and implementing Site Implementation Plan (SIP)
- Ensure quality works and quality product & authentication/certification of bills
- Ensure overall quality control in the projects as per the standard set by management
- Report project status and progress report & Prepare Interim/revised project schedule
- Other duties and projects relating to Construction Management as assigned by the Management time to time
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
Job Nature: Full time
- Diploma/ B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from Public & Private Engineering Institutions.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure.
- Energetic, confident and proactive.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill (both written and verbal).
- Excel, MS Project, and Auto Cad would be beneficial.
- Should be Hardworking and Self motivated.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy