Intraco Group is seeking application for the position of Project Manager, No. of Vacancy: 01
- Manage projects valued at over $100 million
- Employ the company's Project Management Process in execution of capital projects
- Lead definition of project objectives, scope development, and front end engineering in support of the project objectives
- Analyse and manage risk on projects
- Lead multi-discipline project management teams, including company and contract *personnel, in resolution of technical and commercial issues
- Prepare and implement project execution plans
- Develop cost effective contracting strategies
- Accountable for project cost and schedule controls, project reporting
- Obtain funding for projects
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated problem *solving and decision making skills
- Ability to gather information and develop a thorough understanding of the project, *while providing strong leadership skills to lead a diverse cross-functional team is essential
- Must display strong personal initiative, a sound planning and problem solving capacity, and effective interpersonal skills
- Routinely prepare and present project updates to senior management
- Direct company or contract project engineers in supporting roles on Major Projects
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering or closely related technical degree.
- 15+ years prior experience working in the Gas, Petrochemical or Refining industry on major capital projects valued well over $100MM is strongly preferred
- PMP Certified is a Must.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively handle multiple projects and/or changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with internal and external clients
- Experience anticipating internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; has recommended process, product or service improvements
- International project management experience a major plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
- PE and/or PMP Certification is a Must.
- Experience in Implementing EPC for Large Projects, Feasibility Studies and follow up with International partners is a Plus.
Keywords: Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Management, Operator, EPC, EPCM, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Refining, LNG, Downstream, Upstream, Midstream, Onshore, Offshore, Brownfield, Greenfield, Mechanical