- Responsible for day-to-day secretarial support.
- Arrange internal and external meetings (including date, time, location, guest list and invitation).
- Communicate with various private, govt. /semi govt. / agencies/organization.
- Keep and maintain all incoming and outgoing mails, e-mail, fax etc. of CEO and record accordingly.
- Maintain appointment calendars - arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling.
- Handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment.
- Compile agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings, office order and other activities.
- Responsible for handling all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, office & site meeting venues for office bearers and directors.
- Attend meeting, event, cultural program, tour, project visit & secretarial works.
- Coordinate movement and airport protocol for CEO.
- Process Visa with embassies/agents.
- Attend company’s promotional & cultural activities.
- Arranging tours for promotional activities & business developments.
- Other branding activities.
- To maintain inter departmental coordination.
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Receiving & delivering letters, drafting, replying.
Job Nature: Full time
- Masters/ Graduation/ or any other discipline/subject preferably A-levels/O-levels from any recognized reputed institute. Experienced candidate flexible in education and qualification.
- Only Female candidates are allowed to apply.
- Candidate has to do all the works as a helping hand of CEO and communicate with clients in English.
- Strong communication skills in speaking, reading & writing in English & Bangla.
- Should be energetic & smart.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Creative and innovative. Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and should be able to build and develop relationships, both internally and externally
- Critical thinking and Problem solving ability
- Must have adaptability
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Spread Sheet).
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Willing to undertake Training both home and abroad.
- Willing to work abroad.
- Age limit: 25 to 30 years
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Job Location: Qatar