HMBR is one of Bangladesh’s leading integrated hand tools and chemical companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way- by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. We are involved in virtually every facet of the building, construction and repairing industry. We explore for novel and innovative hand tools, furniture fittings, sanitary fittings and household chemicals; refine, market and distribute these products around the nation; manufacture and sell these products through the use of state of the art technologies acquired from countries like Japan, Korea and China.
No of Vacancies: 20
- Work as a Sales Representative
- Interact with the Customer
- Do market Survey
- Visit new customer daily.
- Collect order from customer.
- Deliver company products by company vehicles.
- Ensure sales & marketing plan for corporate Target.
- Ensure the achievement of the Sales Target (Monthly & yearly).
- Retain existing Customer and Create new customer.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all of Company Customers.
- Mmaintain Strong understanding of customer requirements & Sales operation .
- Provides timely feedback to management regarding performance.
- Planning and executing all marketing & Sales activities of the organization.
- Planning and implementing various promotional activities of market.
Job Type: Entry level, Full time
- Minimum HSC
- Only Males are allowed to apply.
- Age Limit: 20-30 years
- At least Bachelor’s in Marketing or any disciplines from any reputed University.
- Marketing, Customer Support/Client Service, Public Relation, Retail Stores/Shops, Sales.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Wholesale, Retail Store, Manufacturing etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preffered but not required, relevant experience is sufficient
- Experience with a CRM platform (i.e. Sales Force) a plus
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
- Lunch / DA
- Mobile Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Sales Commission
Job Location: Mirer Bazar, Pubail, Gazipur.