Subject: English, Bengali, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography and Arts & Crafts.
No. of Vacancies: 10
Job Description/ Responsibility
- To plan and prepare courses, scheme of work and individual lessons appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of the students.
- Organize and develop learning material and resources.
- Setting and supervising class or classes effectively and efficiently.
- To mark and assess students work and to keep record of their development, attainment and progress. To provide or contribute to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to the development and learning of individual students and group of students.
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing, as we nurture our learners soft skills
- Ability to manage, implement, drive, and track projects in a deadline driven environment as our dream is to make students dream rolling.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations because teachers are the crown. Recovery begins with the teacher.
- To take responsibility for maintaining good order, discipline and respect for others, among their pupils, both inside and outside the classroom. To promote understanding of the school’s rules and values, to safeguard health and safety and to develop relationships with and between pupils.
- To maintain an attractive, safe and stimulating classroom environment and to continue to displays in the classroom and school as a whole.
- To build and maintain co-operative relationships with parents and to communicate with them on students learning and progress. Participate in Parent-Teacher Meeting. Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
- To comply with all school policies and guidelines and take part in whole school reviews of policy and aims.
- Serve as a subject teacher and also as a Class teacher if required with commitment and responsibility.
- Lead at least one co-curricular activity for students.
- Teach after school for remedial classes as and when required.
- Providing substitution for other teachers on an occasional basis, as required by the Principal or Subject Coordinator.
- Willingness to openly and effectively communicate, cooperate and collaborate.
- To perform any additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal.
Job Nature: Entry Level, Full-Time
Required Education & Experience
- Masters of relevant subject and no 3rd class/division in all academic examinations.
- Certificate course of professional development on teaching will be given an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in Teaching.
- Openness to learn
- Passion for education and social change
- Being analytical and reflective
- Ability to participate in team work
- Commitment to Quality
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: According to Institutional Policy
Job Location: Dhaka