BRAC University is searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Head of Communications. The Head of Communications will set and guide the strategy for all communications with both internal and external stakeholders to consistently articulate BRAC University’s mission.
- MA in International Relations/ Public Administration/ Journalism and Media from a reputed University.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Awareness of different media agenda
- 7-8 years professional experience with at least 2-3 years in leadership position
- High energy, maturity and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Build networks and linkages aimed at enhancing the image of BRAC University at both national and international level
- Plan publicity, campaigns and various University events like convocation, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Manage the development, distribution and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, and University website
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press, the University Grant Commission (UGC) etc.
- Develop clear communication, feedback and reporting strategies, including a stakeholder communication plan
Job Location: BRAC University, Dhaka
Salary & Benefits: Salary and benefits are as per BRACU rules. However, higher initial terms may be admissible for deserving candidates having long experience and higher qualification and linkages with relevant government and non-government agencies.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 03 July 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
66 Mohakhali, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh