A lecturer will be responsible for;
- Preparing class notes and lecture sheets, conduct classes.
- Take of class tests, quizzes and exams.
- Checking exam papers.
- Monitoring student activities and discipline.
- Helping to prepare class routine and semester schedule.
- Attending different meetings and events.
- Student counseling, working in a team.
- Performing other works assigned by management.
Job Nature: Full time
Educational Qualification: Graduation/ Masters in relevant discipline (Physics/ Applied Physics, Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics, Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry, Accounting/ Finance, Management).
- Candidates having NTRCA certificate and prior teaching experience will get preference.
- Minimum 1 year practical teaching experience.
- Should have knowledge about Creative System.
- Must have knowledge in computer operation.
- Sound Syllabus knowledge.
- Must have knowledge about Co-curriculum Activities.
Salary Range: BDT 10,000 (Negotiable)
Other Benefits: According to institutional policy
Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka