Job Description & Responsibility:
- Process Recruitment, i.e. Prepare and disseminate vacancy announcement both internal and external, Process applications/screening, Sourcing employees from BKTTC, BITAC,
- UCEP, BGTTC, TTC, MAWTS, Fix schedules for interview, Take preliminary interview, Make arrangements for final interview, Conduct reference check and Further arrange for staff placement.
- Completion of joining formalities of New Employees, Prepare Offer Letter & Appointment Letter, Confirmation letter, Bond related work. etc.
- Handle Employee Orientation, Development and Training.
- Maintain all Employee Resignation/Transfer/Termination formalities and Record keeping.
- Assist in development; implementation and modification of HR related Policies &
- Procedures, Orders as well as Directives
- Manage & Monitor Staff Attendance, Roaster, Leave Records and other related work in the HRIS system;
- Maintain & Monitor factory Entry-Exit Permit.
- Cooperation and coordination with other department in HR related matters
- Cooperate with Departmental Head to complete Performance Evaluation Form.
- Ensure monthly salary generation in HRIS System (OT, Increment, Bonus, PF, Reward, Penalty Deduction etc. for employees in line of company policy) in due time.
- Prepare monthly reports i.e. staff man hour lost, leave status, HR issues etc.;
- Ensure office/factory discipline, punctuality, decorum including dress, cleanliness etc.
- Confer with the Management to resolve staff needs, demands, problems and complaints;
- Ensure firefighting practice at regular interval.
- Monitor presence of Medical officer in the Factory.
- Monitor daily task schedule, soft reminder for failing & action taking as per policy.
- Issue various office orders & instructions as desired by the Management.
- Performing audit purpose work like ISO, SEDEX, BSCI etc. certification and others.
- Communicate with Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil Defense Department, Labor Office,
- Labor Court, Police Station, Local Influences and Labor Federation etc.
- Carry out any other assignment given by higher authority at any time.
- Ensure & implement factory compliance requirements as per buyer & legal standards
- Ensure ISO standard production quality and reporting to management
- Ensure ISO standard environment management system of factory
- Prepare and update of all compliance related documents/registers
Job Nature: Full time
Desired Education: MBA (preferably in HRM) from a recognized university Candidates having PGDHRM will get preference
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to cope up with a challenging environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to play a supervisory role
Job Location: Dhaka, Munshiganj
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable
Salary & Benefits: As per Organization policy