|No of Vacancy
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting.
- Knowledge of labor relations and equal employment opportunity policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of employee policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the principles of office management including organization, work flow, forms, supplies, equipment, and procedures relating to filing, record keeping, correspondence, mail, procurement, stock keeping, and duplicating.
- Ability to establish and maintain effect relationships with government officials, private industry officials, professional personnel, Bank and Financial Institution and others.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Follow up overall activities of Showroom
- Visit & Audit each showroom based on schedule
- Inform update information to management properly
- Ensure effective and efficient office management and logistic support for every department
- Monitor the inventory and maintain office stationeries.
- Manage the repair and maintenance of showroom equipment.
Desired Education: Graduates/Post Graduates from any reputed university.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age limit:: 25-30 year's.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Good computer knowledge is must.( MS-Word, MS-Excel, Internet Browsing & E-mail)
- Good communication & interpersonal Skill.
- Excellent leadership skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Work Location: Dhaka