Room to Read is an International non-profit organization. We envision a world in which all children can pursue quality education, reach their full potential and contribute to their community and the world. We work in collaboration with communities and local governments and partner organizations across Asia and Africa to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the life skills. Room to Read currently work in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Tanzania, Rwanda, Granada and Jordan.
Room to Read invites applications for the following positions for a three year Project on Reading Advancement in partnership with UN World Food Program (WFP) funded by United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The program will be implemented in Ukhia and Kutubdia Upazilas under Cox’s Bazar district.
(1 position based in Dhaka Country Office)
The Admin Associate position will assist Project Manager in district level in carrying out all Administrative related activities. The position will provide general help as and when required by members of Room to Read Field Office. This position will reports to the Project Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain office Inventory;
- Ensure program Procurement from vendor;
- Arrange Food and Stationary Support in several training & Orientation programs;
- Ensure in stock maintenance;
- Ensure time-bound delivery of Room to Read Materials supply to the schools;
- Follow up on Office Cleaner & Security Guard;
- Prepare of monthly Stock Report & sent;
- Participate in any other activities which may be required.
- Communicate with 3rd party vendor to identify the Venue, Food, Stationary etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ Business Administration or any other relevant subject
- 2 years of relevant experience in Office Administration. Experience with INGOs will be given preference.
We offer competitive salary. The benefits include:
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Bonus
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Bangladesh---Main---Dhaka/Admin-Associate_R-00470-1 on or before 09 December 2017. Any persuasion attempt will disqualify your candidacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Room to Read is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying & developing
the skills & leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
“Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply”