No. of Vacancy: 20
- Achieves electrical engineering operational objectives by contributing electrical engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical engineering financial objectives by forecasting electrical engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets.
- Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shut-downs and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.
- Completes electrical projects by supervising installations; resolving design issues.
- Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: B.Sc in Electrical Engineering from BUET/ CUET/RUET/KUET/ DUET
Experience Requirements: 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Installation/ Erection, Operation & Maintenance
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Electronics Troubleshooting,
- Basic Safety and Quality Focus,
- Process Improvement,
- Electronic Testing Design,
- Electronic Production Technologies,
- Electronic Systems, Technical Management,
- Developing Budgets,
- Management Proficiency,
Job Location: Qatar