Job Title: Hardware Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 02
The Candidates will be responsible for computer software installation, repair and maintenance for a NAVY project for Mango ISP. They will have to deal with NAVY HQ corporate, home client .The job will be highly challenging because there will be specific target to be achieved in short period of time. Attractive remuneration package will be provided along with a work environment which is friendly and highly motivating, also rewarding for talented and dedicated employees.
- Good understanding of LAN & IP Network
- LAN Installation and Maintenance
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Installation & Configuring of WiFi AP/Router, Ethernet Switch, and other LAN elements.
- Experience in Mikrotik Router.
- Knowledge of SOHO LAN, VPN and Internet connectivity
- Knowledge in LAN Designing, Monitoring & Reporting.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving network faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
- Checking network equipment for electrical safety
- Should have in depth knowledge in PC, Laptop and other device’s software architecture.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in computer hardware and peripheral equipment repair and maintenance related work.
- Experience of working in both windows and linux based operating systems.
- comPTIA A+ certification (hardware) should be required.
- Certification from any reputed institution relevant degree/diploma.