Job Description/ Responsibility
- Provide a high degree of administrative support and service.
- Coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area and act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines.
- Support and inform about internal administrative processes, systems and tools.
- Plan, organize and book travel arrangements ensuring all corporate policies are followed e.g. travel booking, hotel, other transportation, security arrangements.
- Support and organize visa arrangements and provide required official letters.
- Handle entry and exit administration.
- Support improvement of admin routines.
- Any relevant task assigned by the management.
- Bachelor degree of any subject from any recognized university of Bangladesh.
- At least 5 to 7 years working experience in a similar position.
- Should have the business understanding and administrative experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have problem-solving skills.
- Display strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Should be outgoing individuals who are comfortable working in a team-oriented setting and possess the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Should have multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines consistently and adapt well to change over the scope of a project or program.
- Expertise in MS office, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Job Location: Dhaka