Job Description/ Responsibility
- Physically monitor day to day RMG workers’ registration activity at the factory.
- Ensure workers flow for registration to the registration booth by building good rapport with RMG factory admins.
- Troubleshoot ad hoc obstacles for registration.
- Help RMG factories by preparing necessary account opening documents.
- Support factories to manage queries from the workers.
- Ensure factory readiness prior to the registration campaign.
- On filed supervision of registration team and achieve assigned registration target on a weekly basis.
- Minimize KYC form rejection percentage.
- Rectify misleading propaganda about client inside the factories upfront.
- Maintain good coordinate among all relevant stakeholders for successful registration campaign.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years
- MBA/Masters or Bachelor degree from a reputed institution
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in events activation and management.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good written communication skill of both Bangla and English.
- Should be self-motivated, energetic and have ability to work under pressure.
Salary: BDT 30,000/-
Job Location: Chittagong, Dhaka