Creative IT Ltd. started its activities with providing IT & ITES Facilities since 2008 and formally incorporated this company in the year of 2009. Currently Creative IT Ltd. is the ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization. Services are inclusive BPO, Software Development, Web Design & Development and Professional IT Training Delivery.
Job Title: Sr. Executive (Quality Management)
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Overseeing the batch of the students including activities, attendance and follow up counseling, mentoring and monitoring
- Building strong communication and friendly relationship with the students
- Finding out the problems to develop the quality training
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Managing of all kinds of records in connection with the students.
- Coordinating with team members to ensure quality services.
- Designing, developing and implementing quality assurance and enhancement policies, strategies and systems
- Maintaining oversight of the assurance of quality and standards in the institution,
- Implementing improvements to quality processes that lead to overall increases in training quality
- Working together with the team, management to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfying student expectations about the training quality
- Writing reports on training process to check on the quality status of the training at all stages and inform the rest of the team
- Assessing the training quality by taking feedback from the students
- Investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Continuing education on newly developing Quality Control techniques
Job Nature: Full Time
Required Education: Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- 2 to 5 years of experiences
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Face-to-Face Customer Support, QC (Quality Control) of Customer Service, Counseling
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Call Center, NGO, Public Relation Companies, Training Institutes, University
- Should have good understanding in; Management, Teamwork, Leadership, Eye For Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting, Cool Under Pressure, Conflict Resolution, Problem Solving, Multi-Tasking, Timeliness, Scheduling, Communication, Innovation, Open Minded, Good at MS Office.
Salary Range: Negotiable
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (yearly)
Job Location: Dhaka