Position Name: Sr. Manager Territory Credit, Credit & Collection
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the risk associated in small business lending and choosing the right investment decision by taking calculative risk, providing good team effort and by following the laws of the land for ensuring the sustainable growth of small business portfolio.
Job Description/ Responsibility
- Analyze the lending applications with a view to increase the Bank's profitability and safeguard the Bank from potential losses.
- Approve the lending applications based on minimizing risk and maximizing business profitability.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance
- Maintain and nourish both internal and external relationships for smoother and efficient operation.
- Implement new & innovative credit policies/process/measures to improve product portfolio quality.
- Guide and monitor team to drive continuous improvement and compliant operation.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: A good academic background with 4 years graduation/ Masters Degree.
Other Job Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field and 10 years total work experience in Small Segment in Banks/NGOs
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good understanding of credit and risk management and ability to balance risk and business requirements
- Thorough knowledge of Small business Asset products, market situation &credit process followed by other competitor's in the market
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good Report preparing skill with computer literacy
- Team player i.e. people management skill
- Negotiation skills
- Collection Skills
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh