Northern University Bangladesh
Total Job Openings: 23
Job Posted: Dec 6, 2018
Job Deadline: Dec 13, 2018
* Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
* Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
* Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
* Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
* Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
* Ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
* Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
* Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
* Strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
* Discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses
* Responsible for leading the procurement team in getting the goods or services at the right time and achieving the best value.
* Maintaining and Reviewing Records of Bought Items
* Negotiation Capacity
* Interpersonal and communication skills to get the best price
* Capable of managing budgets
* Capable to know what the business needs, when, and in what volume.
* Strong forecasting and planning skills
* Ability to correctly assess the needs of the business.
As per NUB policy
Bachelor degree in a related area such as business or economics, logistics, supply chain management or purchasing