Transcom Limited is currently looking to fill the under noted vacancy. The selected candidate will be posted in Dhaka (Project Site at Tejgoan).
Project in- Charge (Civil Engineer)
- Strong skill & capable in measuring, checking & recommending the Project Plan, drawings (architectural/ structural design), technical items & specification etc in a view of accomplishment by maintaining liaison with the Consultant and finally to apprise different division of the Corporate Headquarters on regular basis and interpret to the contractor.
- Prepare/ check in evaluation of Bid, Appropriate Contract Packages, BoQ, Engineers Estimate/ Budget, Works Schedule & Progress etc.
- Full time close supervision of the construction works, checking & monitoring daily records of works done quantity, carryout of quality control, materials inventory/ quantity/ quality and provide necessary support/ supervision for all activities. Ensure Site Safety & Security and work as an active member in a team.
- Checking & recommending the Contractor’s Interim Invoices for payment, claim/ other Statement etc.
- Observe supply, installation & commissioning of utility systems such as - all Electrical Works, HVAC System, Sanitary/ Plumbing Works and Fire Fighting System etc in all respect.
- With the help/ co-operation of Project related personnel, prepare related documents as and when required. Adaptable and able to work independently under pressure.
Job Nature: Full time duty at the Project Site.
- Candidate should have B.Sc in Civil Engineering from a Reputed Govt. University (preferably from BUET).
- Minimum 10 to 12 years’ practical experience in High Rise Building with business area of Real Estate/Developer/Engineering Company and ability to handle all the Project Management Works.
- Should have sound computer proficiency in Auto CAD, MS Word & MS Excel.
Age Limit: 35 - 40 years.
How to apply:
Application with complete CV and color photograph should reach the General Manager-HR, Transcom Limited, Gulshan Tower (6th Floor.), Plot # 31, Road # 53, Gulshan North C/A, Dhaka - 1212. Or the candidate(s) may apply through E-mail: email@example.com by 21st October 2017.