Job Key Points: Work and close deal with developers, project owners & in order to suggest the solution on responsible products
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Corporate and retail Marketing & Sales of Building & Construction products specially Glass.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as project engineers, construction managers, fabricators, architect and consultants.
- Manage and maintain sales/ clients database.
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process.
- Able to achieve company sales target within specified market.
- Visit corporate customers, preparing offer letter/quotation, follow-up clients, and close the deal.
- Regular market visit, meeting with existing and potential customers, email marketing, mobile marketing etc.
- Knowledge of market analysis, sales promotion, customer management principles and practices.
- Must be a team player, proactive, self-motivated, and willing to take initiative and result oriented.
- Good Communication, Negotiation and Interpersonal Skills
- Visiting regularly to customers, retail shops, project sites etc.
- Diploma/ B.Sc. Engineer/ Graduate from any Public University
- 2-3 years. Corporate Marketing, Distribution, Wholesale, Chain shop, Departmental store, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company.
- Experience required qualifying for consideration: 2 Years
Additional Job Requirements
- The ideal candidate must have working experience in marketing & sales of Aluminium, Paint, Glass, Tiles sector.
- Should be an aggressive sales marketing professional with a go-getter attitude.
- Should exhibit high levels of enthusiasm and drive. Should have an entrepreneurial spirit and bring a high degree of energy to the job.
- The person must possess excellent communication, negotiation presentation and networking skills.
- Will be responsible for negotiation and management of the sales, in line with aspects of contracting and demonstrate acute commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills.
- Significant levels of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills are a must.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Analytical and Systematic Thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is necessity.
- Exposure to selling of building & Construction products.
- Additional management qualifications will be an advantage.
- Ability to understand and appreciate technology and engineering inputs in the construction industry.
- Must have thorough knowledge of market situation of similar products in the market and must be well conversant in planning, organising and implementing the sales strategy of the company.
- Employment Areas: Building & Construction Industry Processing (Glass, Silicone Sealants, Aluminium)