No. of Vacancy: 01
Job Description/ Responsibility
- Create and maintain Management reports including end-of-month, quarterly, and annual reports used by various departments.
- Maintain process for Management to request reports and support.
- Work with core processor and Information Technology to automate and schedule report generation.
- Participate in product development and implementation.
- May act as project manager for implementation of new products or existing product enhancements.
- Documentation MIS report and update regularly.
- Communicating with the Marketing & Sales team & the dealers/ distributors/ retailers/ clients (if necessary) via phone calls, SMS & emails.
- Enhancing responsibility of Marketing & Sales and Support team to meet Company's daily objectives put upon them by field force locating or tracking them following their journey plan and following up time to time to submit routine reports & documents.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management.
Job Type: Entry Level, Full time
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of Business Analytics.
- Strong understanding of MS Excel.
- Should have handled large database.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly organized with particular attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Age limit: Maximum 32 years.
- Two festival Bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Yearly Increment
- Group Insurance and other benefits as per existing policy of the company.
Work Location: Dhaka