No. of Vacancy: 01
Job Description/ Responsibility:
- Monitor SKU (Color, Size and Style) wise production output to ensure alignment with production plan & capacity.
- Productivity Monitoring, Specification Check.
- Compare & enhance production.
- Compare production according to planning & Countermeasures for deviations, if any;
- Process control & floor supervision.
- Ensuring smooth running of workforce & machine;
- Ability to work with Hierarchy, Co-workers & Subordinates.
- Create an Environment of continuous Improvement using Total Productive Maintenance Methodology.
- Identify causes and actionable steps to improve product.
- Managing all kind of Inspection & Audit related issues.
- Tact fully handles all kind of worker/labor related issues.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Prepare monthly production plan and take appropriate actions.
- Evaluate staff performance, identify training needs and manage their career development.
- Take proactive steps in probable problem identification and prevention.
Job Type: Mid Level, Full time
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of the Plastic Goods Manufacturing process
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives
- Ability to build relationships and work across a multi-product line organization
- Strong analytic and computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Group Insurance and other benefits as per existing policy of the company
- Age limit: 35-45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Two festival Bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Yearly Increment
- Group Insurance and other benefits as per existing policy of the company.
Work Location: Gazipur