No. of Vacancy: 04
Responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
- Making plan for individuals and group to achieve the sales target.
- Monitoring market activities.
- Follow up all the sales and promotional activities.
- Ensuring strong presence, visibility & dominance company products.
- Assist the team members to formulate operational team strategy to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for preparing reports, supervision and monitoring of the team activities.
- Preparing reports regarding sales and others in the end of every working day.
- Keeping the clients informed about the upcoming programs.
- Manage all marketing communication and marketing requirements through effective management of the marketing function.
- Facilitate, control and coordinate the annual strategic marketing planning.
- Provide market intelligence to support business for strategic planning.
- Facilitate Management team to review and evaluate business performance in Business review meetings.
- Provide inputs with the strategic knowledge of country market environment and
- customer needs to facilitate principal marketing team to formulate their marketing programs.
- Manage the whole sales team.
- Age limit: Maximum 35 years
- Masters/ MBA (Major in Marketing) from any reputed university. (Relaxation on experienced & truly deserving candidates)
- At least 12 years of experience in Premium Real Estate Companies.
- Candidates having relevant work experience in Real Estate Company are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Good communication & negotiation skill.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Remuneration: Attractive Salary & other benefits will be provided to really deserving candidate.
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Job Location: Dhaka