Roshawa Spinning Mils Ltd. is a 100% export oriented yarn manufacturing unit, engaged in producing same percent cotton yarn. This unit has been established in 14 acres of land with 33,264 Ring Spindles. Erection of the unit commenced in 1996 with world class textile yarn producing machineries of European and Japanese origin. Commercial production started in 2003.
Position Vacant: Deputy General Manager - Administration (Factory)
No. of Vacancy: 01
Job Description/ Responsibility:
- The selected candidate shall have to take overall responsibility of Administration, HR & Factory Management and must be capable to communicate orally & written and is able to send day to day report to Head Office.
- Monitor, Supervise & Control overall Factory HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Planning, developing, updating and implementing different policies and procedures pertaining to the strategies of HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Preparing to face different compliance audits (Social, technical & QMS ) etc.
- Coordinate with top management and shoulder responsibilities.
- Improve the operational systems and policies, develop MIS/ reporting system.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Selection & Recruitment proficiency: ensure appropriate recruitment action plan to support talent sourcing.
- Manage the recruiting process to attract and hire qualified candidates for position vacancies within the company.
- Organization Development proficiency: Manage annual staff surveys to measure staff morale and organization climate, then develop and implement effective strategies.
- Implement effective strategies for developing the organizational culture. Manage change, particularly to structure in a positive and supportive manner.
- Study labor market and wage trends, various relevant Government labor legislation.
- Formulate employee motivation factors, counselling, grievance and labor handling, conflict management etc.
- Responsible for ensuring healthy workplace maintaining efficient operation of Safety, Hygiene and Environment.
- Planning, control and maintenance of office transports, office equipments, property, assets and other movable and immovable properties;
- Maintain sound liaison and public relations with all relevant authorities including law enforcement agencies, different government agencies and local influential community leaders to ensure smooth operation.
- Effectively organize and lead the administration team with responsibilities for office support, maintenance of transport pool, security, legal affairs, general site/office maintenance.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance, provision of utilities and security of all the company properties.
- Exposed to Access Control & Time Attendance System, Deployment of Security Guards, Fire Fighting System, Evacuation Procedure & Emergency Contact.
- Responsible for surveillance system (including emergency telephone system, closed circuit television and PA system).
- To ensure over all Head Office security & safety system.
- To maintain liaison with local govt. offices (PS, DC, RAB, Labor office, Titas gas, DESA, DESCO, BGMEA, BTMEA).
- Responsible for maintain/arrange official meeting as per management requirement.
- To ensure regular supply of all utilities services.
- Responsible for physical protection includes asset protection, work place violence prevention, access control system, surveillance with internal & external theft & threat.
- To supervise & control of duties, responsibilities of subordinate staff.
- Responsible to arrange all occasion of company as per management requirement.
- Monitoring & supervise the various issues like Security system, Transport maintenance, Canteen maintenance, Maintain Personal file, Promotion, Transfer, Increment & Performance appraisal.
- Masters/ L.L.B/ Graduate
- Retired. Army Officer/ Masters/ L.L.B/ Graduate having at least 7 years practical experience at senior level in Administration Department.
- Age 40 to 50 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): General HR, Compliance, Factory HR & Administration, Organization Development/Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management.
- Must be well conversant with Labor Law, Labor Rules, Factory Rules, Fire Rules, NFPA, BNBC, Environmental Law, and HR policies development and implementation, especially related to Textile/ Garments Sector.
- Sound knowledge of disciplinary action and HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills with a strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to maintain HRIS.
PLEASE MENTION YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY ON YOUR APPLICATION - OTHERWISE WILL BE REJECTED.
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Job Location: Gazipur
Send your Resume to: email@example.com
Roshawa Spinning Mills Ltd.
Head Office Address: House No: 23, Road No: 07, Block #G, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Application Deadline: 05 June, 2017