- Execute & analyze necessary physical and chemical tests.
- Evaluate and improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing quality control system of the group.
- Assist the team leader in to develop required training modules and material to increase productivity and quality control.
- Check the quality of production of each batch with Standard parameter and approved the bulk product for packing.
- Maintain liaison with the relevant personnel the production.
- Conduct frequent quality audit and ensure control over the production & quality section.
- Follow up & ensure production quality.
- Developed new products.
- Give prompt action for taking the sample of incoming R.M from store and feedback the quality report.
- Give prompt action for taking the sample of in process and finished products from the production and feedback the quality report.
Educational Requirements: B.Sc. (In Chemistry/ applied Chemistry/ Polymer Science) from reputed university.
- 1 to 3 years working experience in the similar field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Chemist/Bio-Chemist, Quality, R & D
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Chemical Industries, Group of Companies, Manufacturing.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 years (Age will be considered on the basis of experience).
- Fluency in Bangle and English (written and speaking) both are required.
- Must have a professional/business oriented attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal and executive relationship development skill in needed.