- Create new customers and generate sales.
- Maintain liaison with existing & potential customers to ensure the business objective.
- Identify new business opportunity.
- Take the challenge to meet the sales target and report to the management.
- Regular visit and follow-up with existing / potential clients.
- Monitoring, review and report of all sales activities to the management.
- To conduct the customers which assigned by the management.
- Analysis and plans innovative strategies of selling.
- Endeavour’s to build healthy bonds with new clients.
- Determine sales target and to ensure the collection.
- Identify new opportunities for sales which can lead to increase sales.
- To supervise all subordinates.
Educational Requirements: MBA in Marketing
- 5 to 8 years working experience in the similar field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Positive attitude to attain business needs.
- Self-motivated, organized, creative and client oriented.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 years to 35 years (Age will be considered on the basis of experience).
- Fluency in Bangle and English (written and speaking) both are required.
- Must have a professional/business oriented attitude.
- Open to trying new things.
- Outstanding interpersonal and executive relationship development skill in needed.