Position Name: Center Manager, Priority Bangking
Job Description/ Responsibility
- This role is primarily responsible for acquiring center`s business and providing high level of services directly to priority clients. The role manages and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts for achieving center`s business growth.
- The incumbent is to meet the center business target by -
- Set business strategy for achieving center's business growth target.
- Ensure highest level customer retention.
- By growing existing customer portfolio of the center.
- Participating and conducting in retail business campaign.
- Ensuring professional environment & quick services in the priority centers.
- Achieve set targets in terms of sales volume & numbers of accounts of Priority Banking.
Job Nature: Full-time
- 4 years of Graduation or Masters in any discipline, preferably in Business/ Commerce from recognized institutions.
Other Job Requirements
- At least 6 years of relevant work-experience in a reputed bank/financial institutions, preferably in Priority Banking.
- Excellent at maintaining contacts and networking
- Drive for result
- Customer centric
- Understanding of the commercial banking industry.
- Adequate knowledge about financial products and services
- Leadership skill
- Excellent marketing skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft-Office.
Job Location: Chittagong