Position Name: Assistant Manager, Call Center. Cards
Job Description/ Responsibility
- The primary responsibility of the role is overseeing daily operations of all Call Center functions by ensuring activities run smoothly and efficiently. Other key responsibilities include - taking initiatives to keep the resources motivated; maintaining records of the MIS for different initiatives; supporting different campaigns executed through the Call Center proactively.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Uphold service quality through proper supervision and forecasting.
- Monitor and measure performance, reports & productivity of customer service representatives regularly.
- Maintain liaison with all other internal departments
Job Nature: Full-time
- 4 Years Graduation/ Masters in any discipline (preferably in business) from reputed universities.
Other Job Requirements
- 2 years relevant working experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge about call center mechanism
- Leadership quality
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot complex situation and provide solutions within defined SLA.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh