Job Title: Network System Administrator
No. of Vacancy: 01
The Candidates will be responsible for networking, security, firewall, computer software installation and maintenance for a defense organization project for Mango ISP. They will have to deal with office and home client .The job will be highly challenging because there will be specific target to be achieved in short period of time. Attractive remuneration package will be provided along with a work environment which is friendly and highly motivating, also rewarding for talented and dedicated employees.
- Good understanding of LAN & IP Network;
- LAN Installation and Maintenance;
- Installation and bug fixing of OS;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners;
- Installation & Configuring of WiFi AP/Router, Ethernet Switch, and other LAN elements;
- Experience in Mikrotik Router;
- Installation of Switch, Router, Firewall (Cisco ASA), IP camera, IP PABX, Printer.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or information Systems from any renowned university;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in similar industry and three (3) years of experience working as system/network administrator;
- CCNP Certificate;
- Must have a cyber-security certification like CEH/CISSP/CISA.