No. of Vacancy: 01
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Providing full IT system support & solution.
- Providing technical support to ensure smooth computer system operations in the organization.
- Providing IT support to the end users and solving technical problems in both a stand-alone and a network environment.
- Diagnosing office Desktop PC and solving hardware/software faults and replacing the parts as and when required.
- Deploy LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including routers, switches, and other hardware.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Assist in providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Assist in ensuring data security, backup, and document of all IT users.
- Assist in performing IT system Audit and Performance Enhancement for individual computers.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables.
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to project.
- Assist in testing and evaluating new technology.
- Maintenance of computer and laptop hardware and software.
- Installing, support, maintenance and troubleshooting issues of IT hardware and software.
- Training staff in the use of IT equipment.
- Maintenance of the website.
- Liaise with Event Coordinator, Marketing and Communication Manager.
- Undertake other administrative tasks and responsibilities as required by the authority.
- Provide first level hardware maintenance & upgrades.
- Keep an up to date inventory of all IT hardware & software.
- Any other tasks assigned by the concerned authority.
- Willingly do any assigned task given by management.
- B.Sc/Diploma (4 years) in Computer Science from any govt. approved reputed university with good academic results.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience is required.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): IT System Management, Network Engineer/Network Administrator.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Large Manufacturing, Group of Companies.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age between 22 to 30 years.
- At least minimum knowledge in the related area.
- Must be available and willing to work late after office as and if needed.
- Experience in a Network & System support is preferred.
- LAN, WAN, and WLAN experience.
- Strong Knowledge in Networking and HTML, PHP, CSS, JAVA Script.
- Basic knowledge in C, JAVA.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Have a creative approach to solving problems.
- Good communication skill (written & spoken) both in Bengali and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong sense of self-motivation.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Working experience in IT field will be an added advantage.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy.