Expected set of Responsibilities/ Obligation
- Maintain all daily cash and bank receive, payment voucher and journal in the accurate format.
- Arbitrary market monitoring for control the regular purchase price
- Monitoring the accumulation work aggregation authentication for each division and store
- Budgetary control connected in every segment of all consumption
- Ensure all sales revenue and accumulation appropriately and put their entrance in ERP system
- Check day by day deals income statement with MIS systems and all deals related voucher
- Ensure operational and financial reporting based on daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly accumulation of operational and financial data.
- Co-operate in any special task according to administration necessity
Job Nature: Full-time
- Age Limit: 30 to 35 years
- MBA/ M.Com from any reputed public university having sound academic record with CA.(C.C)/ CIMA/ PGD in finance from - BIBM
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- The job seeker should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Finance, Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
- The job seeker should have experience in the following business area(s): Audit Firms/Tax Consultant, Banks
- Leadership quality
- Work under pressure
- Should have excellent communication skills, personality, supervision and team work attitude.
Job Location: Rajshahi
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy