- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the factory's all dyeing m/cs, finishing m/cs, Knitting & garments m/cs including all utility m/c's.
- Capable of making Machine Layout, P&I diagram in Auto CAD.
- Ensure that all schedule maintenance are carried out duly according to the plan.
- Prepare annual budget of Mechanical department and keep monitoring cost so that expenses to be maintained within budget.
- Determine procedures for maintenance, installation, modification and repair of mechanical assignments.
- Report on monthly basis for machine utilization by segregating times that machine run/ machine operating hours, planned & unplanned downtime.
- Report on ratio, cost & time used for preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Have sound knowledge of audit requirements as per ACCORD, Alliance & BSCI for fire safety issue.
- Conduct regular inspections of mechanical systems, equipment and components in different work place to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Capable for fault findings and installation of mechanical equipment.
- Make a schedule of preventive maintenance to keep minimum down time due to mechanical breakdown.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the factory for any mechanical issues including utility area as well as Factory.
- Maintain good communication with the Engineering services of both mechanical for optimizing the operation process to solve problem quickly.
Job Nature: Mid level, Full time
- B.Sc. in Engineering in Mechanical from Public Universities (Preferably BUET/KUET/ CUET/ RUET/ DUET)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Textile, Knitting, Dyeing, Finishing, Utility and Garments.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Ability to Supervise and monitor all kinds of mechanical equipment.
- Ability to lead and manage maintenance department independently.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Age Limit: 27-39 years
Salary & Benefits: Salary is negotiable and other benefits as per company policy.
Job Location: Gazipur