HMBR is one of Bangladesh’s leading integrated hand tools and chemical companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way- by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. We are involved in virtually every facet of the building, construction and repairing industry. We explore for novel and innovative hand tools, furniture fittings, sanitary fittings and household chemicals; refine, market and distribute these products around the nation; manufacture and sell these products through the use of state of the art technologies acquired from countries like Japan, Korea and China.
No of Vacancies: 03
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Update product information and content on the website
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
- Manage website configuration & parameters (e.g payment options, stock management)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
- Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, Catalogues etc
- Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc)
- To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and Management
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
Job Type: Entry level, Full time
- B.Sc. in any disciplines. B.Sc. in Computer Science (CSC) will be preferable.
- Candidates must have 0-2 years working experience as E-Commerce Administrator of any manufacturing Company.
- Both Male or Female can apply for this Position.
- He should be self-motivated, smart, energetic.
- Understanding & Implementation of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programs, etc)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context
- Experience using packages like Ms-Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Familiar with data management
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
- Experience with Woo Commerce would be a plus.
- Two Eid Festivals Bonus
- Mobile Bill
- Others benefits as per Company Policy.
Job Location: Gulshan, Dhaka