- Applicants should experience in export oriented garments factory for the following area: Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
Job Description/ Responsibility:
- Preparing periodic financial statements including salary sheet, balance sheet, profit & loss, cash flow, and bank reconciliation statements.
- Analyzing cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget.
- Develop and maintain accounting system for payroll expenses, accounts payable, accounts receivable and petty cash.
- Manage acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized and disposed as appropriate.
- Analyze landed costs for raw materials to maintain records for inventory valuation, and overseeing physical inventory checks periodically.
- Performing record keeping for VAT.
- Oversee all relevant financial statements, reports, analysis and other information reports so as to review operational issues impacting the company and to pinpoint weak areas.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and operational plans including project appraisals, feasibility studies, capital budgeting and review credit management, investment and perform overall financial management.
- Ensure the timely reporting and payment of all taxes.
- Any other tasks required or assigned by the Management.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Masters with Bachelor in Accounting/ Finance with good academic records, must finance and bank operation
Experience Requirements: At least 10-12 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- It is desirable to have experience in Export oriented garments, audit firm/tax consultant, bank.
- Have excellent computer skills with knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Have to travel outside Dhaka.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable