Job Description/ Responsibility:
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day accounts related activities of the Company.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly, statutory accounts & ensure that the books of accounts has been maintained in compliance with International Accounting Standard (IAS) as adopted in Bangladesh, Companies Act and other rules and regulations as applicable for the Company.
- Manage, supervise and analysis of all treasury related activities such as cash management, cash forecasting, interest rate monitoring etc.
- Maintaining liaison with the Tax consultants and other external stake holders regarding financial issues, various approvals, and statutory compliance and reporting.
- File company's annual tax return.
- Establishing, planning and applying the impact for corporate tax, VAT and other obligations to revenue authorities.
- Ensure timely preparation of Bank Payment, Receipt and voucher.
- Ensure all necessary tax & Vat deduction from various sources & deposit with appropriate govt. authority within the time limit including Submission of VAT returns, reports and documentation.
- Dealing with the auditors, bankers, Government departments, and other regulatory authorities.
Required Qualification: The ideal candidate should be ACCA/CA-CC/MBA in Accounting or Finance from any recognized university; have at least 02 (Two) years’ experience and well-groomed, energetic & hard-working.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary: Attractive & Negotiable.