Job Description/ Responsibility
- Coordinating the internal and external flow of information to and from the Chairman.
- Networking with internal & external stake holder on behalf of Chairman.
- Coordinating with visitors, schedule meetings, conferences, and appointments, etc. of Chairman.
- Coordinating, planning and organizing all travel plans of Chairman.
- Collecting, compiling all external and internal reports and presenting to Chairman.
Job Nature: Entry Level, Full time
- Business Graduate.
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant job experience.
- Provident Fund
- Profit Sharing
- Medical Expense Reimbursement (100% Self & 60% for family)
- Salary Before 1st Day
- Birthday Gift & Celebration for all
- Gifts for Wedding
- Gifts for new born
- Special Recognition for 10 Years of Service
- Scholarship Scheme
- In House Gym
- Doctors for Consultation (Periodic Availability)
- Salary through Bank (ATM & Mobile Banking)
- All benefits as per law (Annual Leave Encashment, Service Benefits, etc.)
Job Location: Dhaka