Job Description/ Responsibility
- Provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members.
- Contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed.
- Graduate degree or equivalent qualification/experience
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Business Understanding
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Communications Skills for professional
- English Communication Skills
Salary: BDT 40,000 to 50,000
Other Benefits: As per company policy