Job Description/ Responsibility
- Plan, supervise and co-ordinate construction of multi-discipline projects.
- Prepare monthly budget, materials requirement, monthly work program on the basis of master program and follow-up all activities on regular basis
- To review quantity surveying and rate analysis, initial drawings, scopes of work, specifications and other project details.
- Maintain and comply standard operation procedure at all phase of construction works up to handover of projects.
- Strictly manage Quality control outcomes.
- Continuous manpower evaluation.
- Prepare a construction manual and update it as when necessary.
Job Nature: Full-time
- B. Sc in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years working experience in relevant field.
- Have vast knowledge in structural and finishing works.
- Effective supervision & administrative skill.
- Good communication and motivational skill.
Job Location: Gazipur/ Habiganj
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy