Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. With its head quarter in Ireland, Concern has been working in Bangladesh since 1972.
Concern is looking for suitable candidate for the following position:
Office Manager – Civil Society Alliance for Scaling Up Nutrition (01 Position) - Based in Dhaka:
The Office Manager is responsible for the day to day communication and implementation of Civil Society Alliance for Scaling up Nutrition (CSA for SUN) activities, ensuring that it captures the impact, outputs, outcomes and activities of the ICCO led “Strategic Partnership for Conveying and Convincing for Pathway 2” (SPCC) Project along with selected CSA for SUN General Members’ (GC) organisation and to ensure support to CSA for SUN Secretariat.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Supporting timely and effectively execution of CSA for SUN activities to meet the donor requirements;
- Ensuring providing necessary support to CSA for SUN secretariat and utilize resources efficiently;
- Preparing various kinds of reports and capturing best practices
- Maintaining regular communication with General Committee (GC) members and ensure linkages between Executive Committee (EC) and GC members
- Bachelors’ degree in any relevant subject (preferably social science and/or public health) with at least three years of relevant experiences in relevant field.
- At least three (3) years progressive professional work experience at junior-level at project/programme management or administration.
- Experience of working with INGO/NGOs in implementing health and nutrition related project is essential.
- Experience on training module development is highly preferable.
- Experience of implementing projects through partner NGOs is an advantage.
Salary for this position: As per organisational policy
Job Description: Click here for download.
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you have a shared commitment to Concern’s values, please forward the completed job application form along with an updated CV to: Concern Worldwide, Human Resources Department, House # 15 SW (D), Road # 07, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concern values diversity in the workplace and is a committed equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, family or marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, class, caste or religion. Anyone working for Concern must agree to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the Concern Staff Code of Conduct and the Programme Participant Protection Policy. Each of which is intended to ensure the appropriate behaviour of Concern staff and ensure the maximum protection of programme participants. As per Concern policy, any staff member can be assigned to emergency response at any time.
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Concern has a Code of Conduct and a Programme Participant Protection Policy to ensure the maximum protection of programme participants from abuse and exploitation.
Please mark the position applied for on the envelope OR in the email subject line.
Any canvassing will result in disqualification
Closing date for applications: March 01, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview