No. of Vacancy: 01
Job Description/ Responsibility
The role of Head of Department will include following but not limited to:
- To Promote and represent the department both internally and externally.
- To ensure the best possible student experience through:
- The fulfillment of the department´s responsibilities concerning students in respect of their admission, instruction, progress and examination;
- The availability of pastoral assistance, and
- Adherence to the regulations and procedures of Faculties and of the Top management.
- Refresh and develop new programmers in order to attract new students and markets.
- To ensure a safe and healthy environment for both staff and students of the department, and full compliance with health and safety requirements
- To ensure that study center equipment/facilities under the department´s control are properly maintained and serviced as required
- To ensure all quality assurance activities are carried out to the highest possible standards and put in place the necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures to ensure both compliance and improvement: such procedures will include teaching, research and management of all resources.
- To comply with auditing, quality assurance and risk management procedures both internal and external.
Job Nature: Full time
Educational Requirements: Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Preferable from an American University with good academic records.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 years of leadership and teaching experience.
Candidates will have-
- The ability to engage constructively with people
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good ambassadorial and diplomatic skills
- The ability to manage a number of competing demands
- Excellent delegation skills
- Quality to be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances
- To develop their skills and seek advice from a variety of sources
- Willingness and able to exercise judgment and take calculative risks under the guidelines of the department and Top management of CISC.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable