BRAC University is the highest ranked private university in Bangladesh according to QS Asian University Rankings. The BRAC Institute of Languages invites applications for the positions of Assistant Professor, Senior Lecturer and Lecturer.
Number of Positions: 6
Qualification: Ph.D. degree for the Assistant Professor Position and Master’s Degree in ELT/ TESOL for Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer position.
All applicants must have:
- Outstanding academic background
- Excellent command over English
- Previous teaching experience
- Successful candidate(s) will be required to take classes at Mohakhali & Savar Campus.
- Candidates selected for the Assistant Professor position will be required to take classes at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 15 February 2018. Any attempt to influence the selection process unethically will disqualify the candidate’s application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
66 Mohakhali, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh