BRAC University is searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Web Manager. Our ideal candidate is expected to be an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a content manager, the person hired is required to perform tasks well before deadlines and be very detail-oriented. Expertise in content optimization and brand consistency is a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Journalism, Marketing, CSE, Social science or relevant field with following expertise:
- Should have sound knowledge and solid speaking, reading and writing skill in English and Bangla. Having a high score in IELTS/TOFEL will be given preference.
- Should have good knowledge in HTML/ CSS, Frontend UI Elements (different Java Script plug-ins, CSS animations etc.) to ensure published contents are readable and attractive.
- Familiar with MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, as he/she might be required to do some quick Image processing for publishing.
- Proven work experience as a Content/Web manager.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metric.
Job Location: BRAC University, Dhaka
Salary & Benefits: Salary and benefits are as per BRACU rules. However, higher initial terms may be admissible for deserving candidates having long experience and higher qualification.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online through www.bracu.ac.bd/about/get-involved on or before 15 July 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
66 Mohakhali, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh