Position Name: Sr. Manager - Maintenance
No. of Vacancy: 02
Job Description/ Responsibility:
- Plan, organise, coordinate and execute all mechanical maintenance activities (both Scheduled and unscheduled).
- Observe, Study and prepare a draft on the issue/problem (Performance loss, breakdown, quality faults, less efficiency in any specific machine/vequipment/process).
- Find out the root cause and prepare alternative suggestions to solve it & ensure trouble shooting.
- Responsible for maintenance, repair, Installation of all mechanical works for the establishment.
- Ensure the safety of Visitors and working people through compliance with occupational safety & environment regulation.
- Submit the issue and solution to higher Management for permanent rectification on continuous improvement.
- Maintain overall Mechanical work of the Factory.
- Willingness to work at factory level and at any sister concern of the company.
- Job location may be at Ashulia/Konabari/Tongi.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: BSC in Mechanical Engineering from any reputed University.
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 10 years of experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments
- Applicants should have working experience in a largest woven Garments Industries.
- Good report writing skill for submission of technical evaluation report and proposal for improvement of work
- Written & oral communication in English
- Committed to work, independent, self-driven & result oriented
- Strong computer skill in MS Office applications
- Good leadership, execution skill and ability to manage.
- The candidate who has no working experience in garments industries need not apply.
Job Location: Ashulia, Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Competitive salary packages, Festival Bonus, Attendance Bonus, Health Insurance Coverage, Mobile allowance and other benefits as per company policy.