1. I’m having problems signing into my account. What should I do?
If you having problem regarding signing into your account then please visit contact us and get support from our team.
2. What is the significance of keyword search in CV Data Bank?
The Keyword field in the CV Data Bank search form searches for the input keyword(s) in various fields of a resume. The keywords are searched for in the following fields mainly:
- Profile of the candidate
- Summary of experience
- Current Organization - you can look for people currently employed at certain companies by simply writing the company name in the keyword field
- Designation - you can search for specific designations such as Marketing Manager, Team Leader, CTO, and CEO etc.
- The educational institute name fields - you can search for graduates from DU,NSU,JNU,AIUB,BRAC,JU etc.
3. How can I contact with the Job Applicants?
For contacting Job Applicants through (Applied): ???what is applied?
- Select the desired resume(s) from the resume listing page
- Click ‘Message’ from the actions listed.
4. How can I save resumes that I like during my search?
Answer: By clicking ‘Short listing’ link you can save resume in your folder.
5. How do I edit a post that I’ve already posted on the site?
Answer: To edit a job, you need to follow these steps:
Edit a posted job:
- Login to your account and click on “Job Management”.
- Go to “Action” & select “Edit”
6. How can I filter out irrelevant applications?
Answer: There is a filtering option for applied job. To filter irrelevant applicationslog in to your account then go to the ‘Job Management’ link and select ‘Filtering’.